Geneo 4700 series Tilt-Turn Window
The WCVW Geneo 4700 series Tilt-Turn Window design offer architects and builders a superior product for Commercial, Multi-Family, Hotel and Mid-Rise applications. From their experience with aircraft and Formula 1 composites, Rehau developed the innovative RAU-FIPRO material that makes steel reinforcements nearly obsolete. Comparable systems with steel reinforcements are up to 40% heavier than the fully Thermomodul reinforced Geneo profiles.
Geneo easily surpasses the U.S. Department of Energy R-5 window program as well as stringent energy requirements for the German “Passivhaus” can be achieved. Multiple window configurations can be designed as well as very large openings with one system. The system can be operated like a traditional casement in the turn position, secure ventilation in the tilt position or a picture window when closed.
Recent testing up to AAMA Class R-PG95 have been achieved as well as water penetration to 25 psf. NFRC thermal testing of a .186 U-Factor as well as a Condensation Resistance rating as high as 79. The WCVW Geneo 4700 series Tilt-Turn Window is available in White core color RAU-FIPRO and can also be laminated with anodized, solid or wood-grain foils. Doors, hoppers or fixed elements can be integrated to complete the WCVW Geneo 4700 series Tilt-Turn Window system.
- Galvanized Steel or Thermomodul reinforced frame and sash
- Concealed hardware with Multiple locking points and triple weather seals
- Six chamber design for structural strength and enhanced energy efficiency
- Interior glazed for added security and easy glass replacement
- Fusion welded corners for added strength and air & water resistance
- Block or nail-fin frame for renovation or new construction
- Glass thickness from 1/4” to 2-3/8” for high performance and maximum STC ratings.
- Integrated insect control screen available