4500 Series Tilt-Turn window
The WCVW 4500 series Tilt-Turn design offer architects and builders a unique product for Commercial, Multi-Family, Hotel and Mid-Rise applications. Multiple window configurations can be designed as well as very large openings with one system. The system can be operated like a traditional casement in the turn position, secure ventilation in the tilt position or a picture window when closed.
Commercial ratings up to AAMA DAW AW-70 can be achieved as well as Dade County and GSA/DOD Blast ratings. The WCVW 4500 series Tilt-Turn window is available in White, Beige and Clay core color Upvc and can also be laminated with anodized, solid or wood-grain foils. Doors, hoppers or fixed elements can be integrated to complete the WCVW 4500 series system.
- Galvanized Steel reinforced frame and sash
- Concealed hardware with Multiple locking points and dual weather seals
- Four chamber design for structural strength and enhanced energy efficiency
- Interior glazed for added security and easy glass replacement
- Fusion welded corners for added strength and air & water resistance
- Accessory grooves that accept a variety of nail-fins, jamb extensions as well as to couple elements together
- Glass thickness from 1/4” to 1-3/8” for high performance and maximum STC ratings.
- Integrated insect control screen available